Prema Ram Ananda kommer alltså att hålla en första testomgång i Vajra Paatra 28-29 april (lör 10-16, sön 10-15). Än vet jag inte vart vi kommer att vara, troligtvis i Falun/Borlänge trakten. Kursen kommer att vara till självkostnadspris och känner du att du vill vara med och datumen passar så är du varmt välkommen att anmäla dig på min mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Här nedan finns lite information som jag fått skickat till mig.
* * *
Vajra Paatra Yoga is a technique and principle of full surrendering to God, and our Higher Self our inner Supreme Master.
This technique allow our inner Divine Master to work through our body. Vajra Paatra Yoga comes from within and eventually leads to Self-Unfolding.
It is a system of spiritual and physical exercies based on the ancient Indian Spiritual principles of Saranagati, full surrendering to God and to our Self.
True understanding of the principles of Vajra Paatra Yoga and initiation from the Master helps the disciples to do this Yoga in the inner stream of our Higher Self.
Vajra Paatra Yoga combines Bhakti Yoga, Jnany Yoga and Shakthi Yoga. It is an expression and manifestation of the Divinity within us. The exercises of this Yoga can be done with music as well as mantra chanting.
This Yoga reveals the hidden will-power, various talents (creative art, music, singing, etc.),
The final aim of this yoga is attainment of God-realization – Self -realization.
Bhakthi yoga – yoga of Love to God, devotion
Jnani yoga – yoga of knowledge
Shakthi yoga – yoga of will-power
Vajra Paatra Yoga training program includes the following:
- Theory and philosophy of Vajra Paatra and basic principles of harmonious human life and spiritual transformation of mankind.
- Demonstration with practical lessons; exercises, techniques, meditation.
- Special techniques for using and developing voice, vocal singing and chanting mantras.
- Dynamic meditation and concentration.
- Static and dynamic yoga asanas and mudras of Vajra Paatra
- Pranayama (breathing techniques).
- Yoga of singing and dancing.
- Yoga of Love (a special version of tantra principles)
- Vajra Paatra Yoga methods and techniques for healing and self healing.
Not only are you getting closer to the truth,
the truth is also coming your way.